Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Fireplace Mantle!




I will be completely honest and say in my super busy life I did not change the Valentine's day mantle until last week. Yup! You heard me... it was a lot of LOVE in my house until March.

With that said, who wouldn't want a little more love?



Our spring time mantle will last until around mid-June when I will redo it as the summer mantle. We start out with some adorable ducks and ducklings I got a few years ago from a local store in Hagerstown.


I am reusing my amazing vase I found at Marshall's. My mother is also now making adorable block letters and made me a set for Mother's day. Of course, she gave them to me early so I could use them for my mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...